Monday, June 3, 2013

It's Monday Already!?!?!?




Hey y'all it's that day of the week again (when you just don't want to get out of bed.) But hey, things could be a lot worse! This is the day where I set myself a little task list and get rolling on the week! This week is a bit different because it is the beginning of one of my favorite months of the year, JUNE!

Get car cleaned
Send off mail
Pay rent
Budget for the month
Plan out meals
Schedule hair appointment

(I am missing a few things such as laundry and grocery shopping but that is because I decided to be productive this Sunday and take care of these fun things!)

But before we start getting into these, lets have a recap of the weekend shall we? One of my very best friends, Abby, came in town this weekend so I spent most of my time with this pretty face! Jealous?


We decided to have a couple drinks Friday at Cabo to catch up and spent the whole day Saturday lounging at the infamous South Shore Harbor pool/bar.





Needless to say it was a weekend that tops most and it was well earned! 

Next up: How cute is this little guy?!?!
 Meet Max! He is a 7 week old Golden Retriever and is my newest nephew!!! "He is so fluffy I could die!" 

Well peeps that is all for right now. Enjoy your next few days and I will post again shortly! (Hopefully with something a bit more interesting.)



No comments :

Post a Comment